Dream shut down StormAug 7, 2011 - 9:14 PM Atlanta, GA (Sports Network) - Angel McCoughtry led a balanced attack with 17 points to help the Dream halt the Storm's three-game winning streak with a 70-53 victory.
Erika de Souza chipped in 13 points and seven rebounds, while Coco Miller scored 10 off the bench for Atlanta.
The Dream picked up the much-needed win after dropping their previous two games. They play their next four on the road.
Swin Cash paced Seattle with 16 points, but 29 turnovers were too much for the reigning champions to overcome.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15