Dream trounce StormAug 14, 2011 - 4:49 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Angel McCoughtry and Iziane Castro Marques both poured in 17 points as the Atlanta Dream trounced the Seattle Storm, 92-63.
Lindsey Harding added 12 points and Sancho Lyttle and Armintie Price each had 10, as the Dream earned their second win over the Storm in less than a week.
Katie Smith paced the Seattle, which couldn't extend its season-high home win streak to nine games, with 15 points, while Swin Cash had 14 points and Sue Bird managed 10 points.
Atlanta led 50-42 at the half and outscored Seattle 23-13 in the third quarter to establish a comfortable advantage. McCoughtry scored six points on 3-for-5 shooting over that span, while the Storm coughed the ball up eight times.
- ATLANTA: 92
Aug 14 12:00 AM
- ATLANTA: 50
Aug 13 11:00 PM
- ATLANTA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 13 10:10 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15