Shock's losing streak reaches 20 gamesAug 26, 2011 - 4:41 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - The Tulsa Shock's WNBA-record losing streak reached 20 games Wednesday, when the Seattle Storm claimed a 74-57 victory at Key Arena.
Tulsa dropped to 1-25 this season after shooting 37 percent and turning the ball over 17 times, leading to 20 Storm points.
Seattle didn't have the cleanest game -- the Storm had 13 turnovers and shot just 39 percent. But they also got to the line for 26 free throws and made 22, compared to 8-of-8 for the Shock.
Lauren Jackson finished with 14 points and Tanisha Wright had 12 to lead the Storm, which led by as many as 17 points. Camille Little added 10 points in the victory, Seattle's third in a row.
Tiffany Jackson and Sheryl Swoopes both had 12 points to pace Tulsa, while Amber Holt netted 10.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14