Taurasi scores 21, leads Mercury past ShockSep 9, 2011 - 5:22 AM Phoenix, AZ (Sports Network) - Diana Taurasi scored 21 points, leading the Phoenix Mercury to a 91-76 win over the Tulsa Shock on Thursday.
Marie Ferdinand-Harris added 14 points, Candice Dupree scored 13 and Alexis Gray-Lawson had 12 off the bench for Phoenix, which has won four of its last five.
The Mercury, bound for the playoffs, have two games left in the regular season -- Friday at Seattle and home versus Minnesota on Sunday. They improved to 4-0 against Tulsa this season.
Liz Cambage scored a game-high 22 points for the Shock, who have dropped four in a row to fall to a league-worst 3-29. They also have two games left -- Friday at Los Angeles and Sunday at home against San Antonio.
- TULSA: 76
Sep 8 11:57 PM
- TULSA: 45
Sep 8 10:55 PM
- TULSA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Sep 8 10:09 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Diana Taurasi back in WNBA, shoots for 4th Olympic gold May 9
- Champion Lynx begin season with 1 more mountain to climb May 8
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- WNBA hires Jay Parry as chief operating officer Apr 11
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- Phoenix Mercury bring back Penny Taylor Feb 8