Silver Stars down Shock in OTSep 12, 2011 - 1:55 AM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Danielle Robinson poured in a game-high 36 points and dished out six assists and Danielle Adams added 14 points, including six in overtime to lead the San Antonio Silver Stars to a 102-94 win over the Tulsa Shock at the BOK Center.
Jia Perkins dropped 22 points and shot 4-of-7 from three-point range and Roneeka Hodges added nine points off the bench for San Antonio, which finished the season at 18-16 and will head into playoffs as the fourth seed in the Western Conference.
Andrea Riley and Sheryl Swoops both netted 20 points and Tiffany Jackson added 19 points and nine rebounds for the Shock, which lost six straight to finish the season with a 3-31 mark, the worst single season record in WNBA history.
Leading 71-67 after three quarters, the Shock were outscored 23-19 in the fourth to send the game into overtime tied at 90.
In Overtime, San Antonio took control, outscoring the Shock 12-4 and shooting 62.5 percent. Amber Holt and Liz Cambage scored the only buckets of the OT period for Tulsa, which shot only 11.1 percent from the field.
- SAN ANTONIO: 102
Final - OT
Sep 11 9:24 PM
- SAN ANTONIO: 51
Sep 11 8:00 PM
- SAN ANTONIO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Sep 11 7:17 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA's Dan Hughes enters last season as San Antonio coach May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6