Storm top Sky to finish regular seasonSep 12, 2011 - 4:12 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Katie Smith and Camille Little each scored 17 points to lift the Seattle Storm over the Chicago Sky, 81-70, in the WNBA's regular season finale.
Swin Cash added 15 points for the defending champion Storm (21-13), who earned the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference and will open the playoffs against Phoenix on Thursday.
Sylvia Fowles totaled 30 points and 13 rebounds for the Sky, who lost their last five games to finish 14-20.
- CHICAGO: 70
Sep 11 11:01 PM
- CHICAGO: 33
Sep 11 9:58 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Sep 11 9:14 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- Former Seattle star Lauren Jackson announces retirement Mar 31