Little lifts Storm over Sun in OTJul 1, 2012 - 11:36 PM Uncasville, CT (Sports Network) - Camille Little scored 27 points and grabbed nine rebounds as the Seattle Storm downed the Connecticut Sun, 89-83, in overtime.
Tina Thompson added 20 points and seven boards for the Storm, who have won six of their last seven.
Kara Lawson paced the Sun with 22 points and knocked down three treys for the Sun, who have lost two of their last three.
Seattle overcame 13 turnovers and 17-7 disadvantage on the offensive glass by knocking down 52.3 percent of its shots.
Connecticut's Allison Hightower knocked down a jump shot with 34 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime.
In overtime, though, Little took over, scoring five points and leading the way as the Storm outscored the Sun, 13-7, in the extra session.
- SEATTLE: 89
Final - OT
Jul 1 7:21 PM
- SEATTLE: 38
Jul 1 5:59 PM
- SEATTLE: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jul 1 5:10 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14