Dream down StormJul 11, 2012 - 9:51 PM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Sancho Lyttle scored 21 points and the Atlanta Dream defeated the Seattle Storm, 70-59, on Wednesday.
Lindsey Harding chipped in 15 points while Tiffany Hayes and Armintie Price both scored 13 for the Dream, who improved to 9-9 on the season.
Shekinna Stricklen managed 16 points and nine rebounds in defeat while Tanisha Wright finished with 12 points for the Storm, who shot 39.6 percent from the field and 27.8 percent from three-point range.
Atlanta led 36-32 at the break and never trailed in the second half, leading by as many as 13 in the fourth quarter.
- ATLANTA: 70
Jul 11 4:53 PM
- ATLANTA: 36
Jul 11 3:58 PM
- ATLANTA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jul 11 3:10 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15