Fever top Storm on Zellous' last-second 3Aug 24, 2012 - 5:34 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Shavonte Zellous made the game-winning 3- pointer with less than one second remaining on Thursday, as the Indiana Fever used a wild comeback to defeat the Seattle Storm, 68-66.
Indiana trailed 66-53 with 4:04 left, but scored 15 unanswered points to cap the incredible rally.
Tamika Catchings finished with game-highs of 18 points and 11 rebounds and scored five points during the deciding burst. Briann January added 11 points in the win while Zellous chipped in 10.
Three-time WNBA MVP Lauren Jackson made her season-debut for the Storm and scored four points on 1-of-4 shooting in almost 26 minutes of action. She missed the earlier part of the campaign while training and competing with her Australian national team as part of the London Olympics.
Camille Little scored a team-high 15 points for the Storm, who have lost three straight at home for the first time since 2006.
- INDIANA: 68
Aug 23 11:59 PM
- INDIANA: 27
Aug 23 10:54 PM
- INDIANA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 23 10:09 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14