Shock cruise past slumping DreamJul 21, 2013 - 11:02 PM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Glory Johnson had a game-high 24 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to help lead the Tulsa Shock to an easy 90-63 win over the Atlanta Dream.
Liz Cambage also had a monster game with her own double-double effort. She recorded 23 points with 15 rebounds. Candice Wiggins added 14 points for the Shock, who have won a season-best three straight.
Angel McCoughtry scored 21 points to lead Atlanta, which lost its fourth in a row following a 10-1 start to the season. Erika de Souza had 12 points and 16 rebounds.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30