Shock hold off LynxAug 17, 2013 - 2:31 AM Minneapolis, MN (Sports Network) - Liz Cambage had 27 points and eight rebounds and the Tulsa Shock defeated the Minnesota Lynx, 83-77, on Friday.
Nicole Powell, Angel Goodrich, Candice Wiggins and Skylar Diggins scored 11 points apiece for the Shock, who snapped a three-game losing streak and have won their first road game since July 17 against the Storm.
Seimone Augustus scored a game-high 29 points and Maya Moore added 14 for the Lynx, who have lost three straight after a 10-game winning streak.
Down 68-58 entering the fourth quarter, the Lynx rallied to come within three, 80-77, with just 18.5 seconds remaining in regulation. However, Moore missed two 3-pointers while Cambage and Wiggins sealed the deal by sinking three free throws.
- TULSA: 83
Aug 16 10:14 PM
- TULSA: 44
Aug 16 8:55 PM
- TULSA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 16 8:07 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Minnesota Lynx No. 1 in first AP WNBA power poll May 13
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Champion Lynx begin season with 1 more mountain to climb May 8
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign ex-Gopher center Janel McCarville May 7
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Candice Wiggins retires from WNBA at age 29 Mar 22