Robinson and Adams lead San Antonio past PhoenixAug 18, 2013 - 2:18 AM San Antonio, TX (Sports Network) - Danielle Robinson and Danielle Adams each dropped 20 points to lead the San Antonio Silver Stars to an 88-82 win against the Phoenix Mercury.
Robinson made 5-of-12 shots from the field and 10-of-11 from the line and dished out eight assists in the Silver Stars' fifth win in their last eight games.
Adams made 8-of-15 shots and grabbed five rebounds, while Jia Perkins added 17 points and five boards.
Diana Taurasi scored a game-high 23 points to lead the Mercury, who saw their three-game winning streak come to an end.
San Antonio, which forced 16 turnovers, led by as many as 18 points in the first half before Phoenix chipped away at the lead and closed within six thanks to a 30-22 fourth quarter.
- PHOENIX: 82
SAN ANTONIO: 88
Aug 17 10:01 PM
- PHOENIX: 37
SAN ANTONIO: 45
Aug 17 8:54 PM
- PHOENIX: 0
SAN ANTONIO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 17 8:15 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA's Dan Hughes enters last season as San Antonio coach May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Diana Taurasi back in WNBA, shoots for 4th Olympic gold May 9
- Champion Lynx begin season with 1 more mountain to climb May 8
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- WNBA hires Jay Parry as chief operating officer Apr 11
- Phoenix Mercury bring back Penny Taylor Feb 8
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6