Robinson leads San Antonio past TulsaAug 4, 2013 - 10:58 PM San Antonio, TX (Sports Network) - Danielle Robinson scored timely buckets down the stretch to finish with 19 points and lead the San Antonio Silver Stars to a 69-65 win against the Tulsa Shock.
Robinson also dished out nine assists and had seven of San Antonio's final eight points to put the game away.
Jia Perkins had 18 points and Jayne Appel added nine points and 13 rebounds for San Antonio, which won for the third time in four games after losing 11 of 13.
Glory Johnson led Tulsa with 19 points and 11 rebounds and Liz Cambage chimed in with 16 points and seven rebounds as the Shock lost for the second time in three games.
San Antonio trailed by two at half before going into the fourth quarter tied and outscoring Tulsa, 17-13, in the decisive fourth quarter.
- TULSA: 65
SAN ANTONIO: 69
Aug 4 6:42 PM
- TULSA: 35
SAN ANTONIO: 33
Aug 4 5:33 PM
- TULSA: 0
SAN ANTONIO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 4 4:39 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA's Dan Hughes enters last season as San Antonio coach May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6