Dysert leads Miami (Ohio) over Buffalo 21-9Oct 31, 2010 - 12:47 AM BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Zac Dysert threw for 231 yards and two touchdowns as Miami (Ohio) defeated Buffalo 21-9 in a Mid-American Conference game on Saturday.
Dysert found Nick Harwell for a 5-yard score in the first quarter and a 29-yarder in the second as the RedHawks (5-4, 4-1) built a 14-0 halftime lead.
Harwell caught the second touchdown pass one-handed with 22 seconds left. It was the only score of the game into the wind, which gusted up to 40 mph.
The Bulls (2-6, 1-3) got a 52-yard field goal from John Rachuna in the third quarter to make it 14-3. After forcing Miami to punt, Robert Partridge's punt into the wind traveled just 6 yards, putting Buffalo at the Miami 33. Zordich's 12-yard touchdown run cut the deficit to 14-9.
Miami's final score came on a 2-yard run by Thomas Merriweather after Dysert's 40-yard pass to Chris Givens put the RedHawks on the Buffalo 2.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Miami-Ohio hires Notre Dame's Martin as coach Dec 3
- Bulls hope to stampede past hapless RedHawks Nov 18
- Duke knocks off Miami, controls ACC Coastal Nov 16
- RedHawks come calling on Golden Flashes Nov 12
- MAC tussle pits Bulls against Rockets Nov 11
- Hokies keep ACC hopes alive with win over Hurricanes Nov 10
- MAC admits officiating mistakes Nov 6
- Miami seeks redemption in ACC clash with Virginia Tech Nov 6
- Hurricanes' Johnson has ankle surgery Nov 5
- MAC action pits Falcons against RedHawks Nov 4
- Bulls and Bobcats square off in MAC affair Nov 4
- Second half surge leads No. 3 FSU past No. 7 Miami Nov 3