Dysert leads Miami (Ohio) over Buffalo 21-9Oct 31, 2010 - 12:47 AM BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Zac Dysert threw for 231 yards and two touchdowns as Miami (Ohio) defeated Buffalo 21-9 in a Mid-American Conference game on Saturday.
Dysert found Nick Harwell for a 5-yard score in the first quarter and a 29-yarder in the second as the RedHawks (5-4, 4-1) built a 14-0 halftime lead.
Harwell caught the second touchdown pass one-handed with 22 seconds left. It was the only score of the game into the wind, which gusted up to 40 mph.
The Bulls (2-6, 1-3) got a 52-yard field goal from John Rachuna in the third quarter to make it 14-3. After forcing Miami to punt, Robert Partridge's punt into the wind traveled just 6 yards, putting Buffalo at the Miami 33. Zordich's 12-yard touchdown run cut the deficit to 14-9.
Miami's final score came on a 2-yard run by Thomas Merriweather after Dysert's 40-yard pass to Chris Givens put the RedHawks on the Buffalo 2.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Miami receives notice of allegations from NCAA Feb 20
- NCAA report details missteps in Miami investigation Feb 18
- NCAA finds problems with Miami-Florida investigation Jan 23
- Cristobal returns to Hurricanes Jan 10
- Buffalo gives Quinn five-year extension Nov 21
- Miami to forgo bowl game again Nov 19
- Miami-Ohio ends No. 23 Ohio's unbeaten streak Oct 27
- No. 23 Ohio University visits MAC rival Miami-Ohio Oct 24
- Freeman, Seminoles drop Hurricanes Oct 21
- Sunshine State rivals clash in ACC affair Oct 17
- No. 9 Notre Dame dominates Miami-Florida Oct 7
- No. 21 K-State rolls past Miami-Florida Sep 8