Avalanche activate, assign RW RichardsonNov 8, 2007 - 2:07 AM DENVER (Ticker) -- Prior to Wednesday's game against the Edmonton Oilers, the Colorado Avalanche activated right wing Brad Richardson from injured reserve and assigned him to Lake Erie of the American Hockey League.
A fifth-round pick in 2003, Richardson has been sidelined since suffering a wrist injury during the offseason. The 22-year-old appeared in 73 games with Colorado last season, recording 14 goals and eight assists.
Richardson made his NHL debut in 2005-06, collecting three tallies and 13 points in 41 contests with the Avalanche.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Report: Patrick Roy to be next Avalanche head coach Tue
- Avs name Sakic VP of hockey operations May 10
- Avalanche win top pick in 2013 NHL Draft Apr 29
- Avs fire coach Sacco after last-place finish in West Apr 28
- Wild beat Avs, gain final playoff spot in West Apr 27
- Wild get another chance to clinch playoff spot in Colorado Apr 27
- Avs get past Coyotes in SO Apr 27
- Coyotes try to continue dominance of Avalanche Apr 26
- Blues secure playoff spot with win over Avs Apr 24
- Blues try again to clinch playoff spot vs. Avs Apr 23
- Avalanche overwhelm playoff-hopeful Blues Apr 22
- Blues try to stay hot in home-and-home opener against Avs Apr 21