Canucks recall RW Brown from minorsNov 19, 2007 - 11:38 PM VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Ticker) -- The Vancouver Canucks on Monday recalled right wing Mike Brown from Manitoba of the American Hockey League.
A fifth-round pick in 2004, Brown has recorded two goals, one assist and 69 penalty minutes in 17 games with the Moose this season. The 22-year-old Illinois native has yet to make his NHL debut.
To make room on the roster for Brown, the Canucks assigned right wing Jannik Hansen to Manitoba.
The 21-year-old Hansen appeared in five games with Vancouver but failed to record a point. The Dane, who was a ninth-round selection in the 2004 draft, also saw action in one contest with Manitoba this campaign.
Hansen got his start in the NHL last spring, when he recorded one assist and 14 penalty minutes in 10 playoff games with the Canucks.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Canucks finish off road trip with win over Nashville Wed
- Canucks' Burrows out with broken jaw Tue
- Canucks aim to cap swing with a win in Nashville Tue
- Kesler, Lack help Canucks slip by Hurricanes Sun
- Canucks try to get on track with rare road win over 'Canes Sun
- Kreider nets hat trick, Rangers spoil Tortorella's return to NY Sat
- Tortorella returns to NY as Canucks visit Vigneault's Rangers Nov 30
- Top Shelf: Tort's Canucks still a work in progress Nov 29
- Canucks clip Sens behind second-period surge Nov 29
- Sens welcome struggling Canucks to town Nov 28
- Kopitar's OT tally sends Kings past Canucks Nov 26
- Canucks host Kings in clash between low-scoring clubs Nov 25