Blackhawks recall C BollandFeb 12, 2008 - 5:50 PM CHICAGO (Ticker) -- The Chicago Blackhawks made a pair of moves involving centers Tuesday, recalling Dave Bolland from Rockford of the American Hockey League and assigning Martin St. Pierre to the IceHogs.
A second-round pick in 2004, Bolland appeared in 18 games with Chicago earlier this season, recording a goal and five assists. The 21-year-old Toronto native suffered a broken finger in a 3-2 victory over Edmonton on December 23 and missed 15 games before being sent down to Rockford on January 30.
With the IceHogs this campaign, Bolland registered six tallies and 10 points in 16 contests.
St. Pierre, 24, failed to notch a point in five games with the Blackhawks this season. He has amassed 16 goals and 46 assists in 43 contests with Rockford.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Blackhawks play host to Emery, Flyers 10:59a
- Blackhawks rip through Stars to gain NHL's best record 12:59a
- Blackhawks' Crawford to miss three weeks Tue
- Blackhawks hit the road to battle Stars Tue
- Blackhawks handle Panthers Mon
- Blackhawks host Panthers, try to end rare three-game slide Sun
- Ducks top Blackhawks in shootout Sat
- Blackhawks try to get back on track vs. Ducks Fri
- Wild post comeback win over Blackhawks Dec 6
- Blackhawks try to bounce back against Wild Dec 5
- Roussel sends Stars past Blackhawks Dec 4
- Kane, Malkin, Harding named NHL's best for November Dec 3