Blackhawks recall C BollandFeb 12, 2008 - 5:50 PM CHICAGO (Ticker) -- The Chicago Blackhawks made a pair of moves involving centers Tuesday, recalling Dave Bolland from Rockford of the American Hockey League and assigning Martin St. Pierre to the IceHogs.
A second-round pick in 2004, Bolland appeared in 18 games with Chicago earlier this season, recording a goal and five assists. The 21-year-old Toronto native suffered a broken finger in a 3-2 victory over Edmonton on December 23 and missed 15 games before being sent down to Rockford on January 30.
With the IceHogs this campaign, Bolland registered six tallies and 10 points in 16 contests.
St. Pierre, 24, failed to notch a point in five games with the Blackhawks this season. He has amassed 16 goals and 46 assists in 43 contests with Rockford.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Top Shelf: Alfie, Toews and a bad week for NHL leadership 3:35p
- Red Wings blank Blackhawks, take 3-1 series lead Thu
- Red Wings aim to extend lead over top-seeded Blackhawks Thu
- Top Shelf: Surprising Wings deserve lead over Blackhawks Tue
- Howard, Red Wings edge Blackhawks for series lead Tue
- Alfredsson, Brown, Toews named finalists for Messier Award Mon
- Red Wings host Blackhawks in Game 3 of deadlocked series Mon
- Red Wings even series with Blackhawks May 18
- Blackhawks shoot for 2-0 lead against Red Wings May 18
- Boudreau, MacLean, Quenneville named finalists for Adams Award May 17
- Kane, Moulson, St. Louis named Lady Byng finalists May 16
- Third-period burst gives Blackhawks Game 1 decision over Red Wings May 16