Blackhawks recall C BollandFeb 12, 2008 - 5:50 PM CHICAGO (Ticker) -- The Chicago Blackhawks made a pair of moves involving centers Tuesday, recalling Dave Bolland from Rockford of the American Hockey League and assigning Martin St. Pierre to the IceHogs.
A second-round pick in 2004, Bolland appeared in 18 games with Chicago earlier this season, recording a goal and five assists. The 21-year-old Toronto native suffered a broken finger in a 3-2 victory over Edmonton on December 23 and missed 15 games before being sent down to Rockford on January 30.
With the IceHogs this campaign, Bolland registered six tallies and 10 points in 16 contests.
St. Pierre, 24, failed to notch a point in five games with the Blackhawks this season. He has amassed 16 goals and 46 assists in 43 contests with Rockford.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Ducks top Blackhawks in shootout 12:59a
- Blackhawks try to get back on track vs. Ducks Fri
- Wild post comeback win over Blackhawks Fri
- Blackhawks try to bounce back against Wild Thu
- Roussel sends Stars past Blackhawks Wed
- Kane, Malkin, Harding named NHL's best for November Tue
- Streaking 'Hawks return home to face Stars Tue
- Malkin highlights NHL's 'Three Stars' again Mon
- Blackhawks finish successful trip by downing Coyotes Dec 1
- Coyotes aim to get win streak started against Blackhawks Nov 30
- Blackhawks edge Stars in extended shootout Nov 30
- Stars host streaking Blackhawks in Dallas Nov 29