Brown rolls past Dartmouth 76-57Feb 28, 2010 - 2:31 AM HANOVER, N.H.(AP) -- Matt Mullery scored 20 points and Brown's bench contributed with 40 points as the Bears defeated Dartmouth 76-57 on Saturday night.
Mullery moved into 17th on Brown's career scoring list (1,105 points) to help the Bears (11-18, 5-7 Ivy League) win for the fourth time in six games.
Holding a 42-40 lead early in the second half, Brown outscored Dartmouth 16-4 to take a 58-44 lead on Tucker Halpern's 3-pointer with 9:16 remaining.
Adrian Williams, who scored 15 points off the bench, connected on his fifth 3-pointer to give Brown a 61-46 lead with 8 minutes left to play.
Brown was 10 of 24 from the 3-point line (41.7 percent) and 12 of 13 from the free throw line (92.3 percent).
Halpern scored 16 and Peter Sullivan had 11 rebounds for Brown.
Ronnie Dixon led Dartmouth (5-21, 1-11) with 16 points, Robby Pride had 11 and Matt LaBove scored 10.
- BROWN: 76
Feb 27 8:36 PM
- BROWN: 37
Feb 27 7:41 PM
- Wolfpack's Brown to enter NBA Draft Mar 28
- UMKC fires Brown Mar 12
- Cooley, No. 22 Notre Dame rout Brown Dec 8
- Irish set sights on Bears Dec 8
- Holy Cross extends head coach Brown Jul 10
- Wolfpack guard Brown has knee surgery Jun 26
- Wolfpack guard Brown to have surgery Jun 24
- Brown to name Mike Martin head coach May 31
- Larry Brown can't wait to 'practice' at SMU Apr 23
- Hall of Famer Larry Brown named bench boss at SMU Apr 19
- Longhorns' Brown going pro Apr 2
- Agel out as Brown hoops coach Mar 5