Stanford keeps rolling with win over ColoradoFeb 24, 2012 - 5:47 AM Stanford, CA (Sports Network) - Nnemkadi Ogwumike had 23 points and 11 rebounds as No. 2 Stanford cruised past Colorado, 68-46, at Maples Pavilion.
Chiney Ogwumike added 18 points and seven rebounds for Stanford (25-1, 16-0 Pac 12), which won its 22nd straight game.
Chucky Jeffery was the lone member of Colorado (16-10, 5-10) to record double digits in scoring, finishing with 13 points and 13 boards in the Buffaloes' sixth loss in seven games.
Stanford connected on just 6-of-19 shots in the first half, but went 13-for-16 from the foul line en route to a 26-18 halftime advantage.
But the Cardinal found their offense in the second half, opening the frame with a 19-2 run to jump out to a 45-20 lead that included six points apiece from the Ogwumike sisters.
Stanford cruised from there, leading by 20-plus points for the remainder of the game.
- COLORADO: 46
Feb 23 11:47 PM
- COLORADO: 18
Feb 23 10:52 PM
- COLORADO: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 23 10:07 PM
- Georgia upsets top-seeded Stanford, advances to Elite Eight Mar 31
- Stanford breezes by Michigan in second round Mar 27
- Ogwumike helps Stanford survive Tulsa Mar 24
- Buffaloes bowled over by Kansas in first round Mar 23
- No. 4 Stanford sneaks past UCLA for Pac-12 title Mar 10
- Ogwumike leads No. 4 Stanford over Colorado in Pac-12 semis Mar 10
- Stanford dominates Washington State in Pac-12 QFs Mar 9
- Ogwumike, Stanford down WSU for 14th straight victory Mar 2
- Cardinal cruise past slipping Huskies Mar 1
- Ogwumike sets Stanford single-game rebound record in rout of Oregon Feb 24
- No. 4 Stanford dominates Oregon State Feb 23
- Stanford stays hot by topping No. 15 UCLA Feb 17