Maryland routs Loyola to stay unbeatenNov 21, 2007 - 2:22 AM COLLEGE PARK, Maryland (Ticker) -- Emery Wallace scored 18 points to lead six players in double figures as No. 3 Maryland coasted to a 98-50 victory over Loyola of Maryland on Tuesday.
Drey Mingo added 16 points and Kristi Toliver 15 for the Terrapins (6-0), who once again played without standout center Crystal Langhorne, who sat out her fourth straight game with an injured ankle.
Maryland did not miss a beat without her, shooting 59 percent (38-of-64) from the floor and connecting on 12-of-21 3-point attempts.
Vika Sholokhova scored 20 points to lead Loyola (2-2), which trailed at halftime, 51-25, and was outrebounded by a 39-22 margin.
- LOYOLA (MD.): 50
Nov 20 8:39 PM
- LOYOLA (MD.): 25
Nov 20 7:45 PM
- Stewart shines as UConn coasts past Maryland Mar 30
- Terps tackle Michigan State in second round Mar 25
- Fourth-seed Maryland rolls over 13th-seed Quinnipiac Mar 23
- No. 15 UNC storms back to down No. 10 Maryland in ACC semis Mar 9
- Thomas shines as Maryland advances past Wake Forest in OT Mar 8
- Hawkins, Maryland cruise past Wake Forest Mar 3
- Deluzio's second chance lifts No. 24 FSU past No.9 Maryland Feb 28
- Duke rolls over Maryland to clinch ACC regular-season title Feb 24
- Thomas, Maryland roll over Boston College Feb 21
- Thomas leads Maryland in a rout of Virginia Feb 17
- No. 7 Maryland cruises past Clemson Feb 14
- Gray guides Duke over Maryland Feb 11