Suspensions handed down from Georgia-Vandy gameOct 20, 2011 - 2:27 AM Birmingham, AL (Sports Network) - Three players have been suspended for the first half of their team's next game following their actions in last Saturday's tilt between Georgia and Vanderbilt, the SEC announced Wednesday.
Georgia sophomore defensive lineman Kwame Geathers was suspended for fighting early in the fourth quarter following Vanderbilt sophomore center Logan Stewart's flagrant personal foul, which garnered him a one-half suspension as well.
Georgia junior defensive back Shawn Williams was also disciplined for his flagrant personal foul late in the third quarter.
- Georgia LB Jones declares for NFL Draft Jan 4
- Murray throws for 5 TDs as Bulldogs bite Cornhuskers Jan 2
- Bulldogs battle Cornhuskers in Capital One Bowl Jan 1
- Vanderbilt beats NC State in Music City Bowl Dec 31
- NC State squares off with Vanderbilt in Music City Bowl Dec 31
- Vanderbilt's Franklin gets new contract Dec 2
- Georgia to face Nebraska in Capital One Bowl Dec 2
- Alabama wins SEC, clinches berth in BCS title game Dec 2
- Alabama and Georgia duke it out in SEC Championship Game Nov 28
- No. 3 Georgia blasts Georgia Tech in SEC title game tuneup Nov 24
- No. 3 Georgia plays host to rival Georgia Tech Nov 21
- Murray spurs No. 5 Bulldogs to rout of Georgia Southern Nov 17