Panthers QB Newton has sore shoulder, is probableNov 12, 2011 - 6:34 PM Charlotte, NC (Sports Network) - The Carolina Panthers added quarterback Cam Newton to their injury report Saturday, but listed him as probable for Sunday's game against Tennessee with a sore throwing shoulder.
Newton was not listed on the injury report during the week.
The No. 1 overall draft pick is in the midst of a stellar rookie season, throwing for 2,393 yards and 11 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
He also has 319 yards rushing and seven more touchdowns on the ground in eight games, all starts.
- Panthers ink first-round pick Lotulelei Thu
- Panthers sign second-round pick Short Wed
- Kasay signs one-day contact, retires with Panthers May 7
- Carolina Panthers 2013 NFL Draft Review Apr 29
- Charlotte OKs plan for Panthers stadium improvements Apr 23
- Carolina Panthers 2013 Draft Preview Apr 15
- Panthers re-sign DT Edwards Mar 27
- Panthers reach deal with Ginn Mar 22
- Panthers re-sign Munnerlyn Mar 21
- Panthers re-sign Derek Anderson Mar 15
- Panthers sign CB Florence Mar 13
- Panthers cut loose LB Anderson Mar 12