- Member Since:
- Aug '09
- WYG? Ranking:
- 180th place
- About Me:
- Penn State fan and alumnus.
- Favorite Jersey Number:
- Medford, NJ (near Philly)
- Current Town:
- San Diego, CA
- Favorite Teams:
- Penn State and all the Philly teams.
- Favorite Sports Quotes/Cliches:
- We Are.........Penn State!!!!
Hello?! You Play to win the game!
We're talking about Practice.
That ball is Outta Here!
"Take care of the little things and the big things will take care of themselves" - Joe Paterno
Float like a butterfly; Sting like a bee.
Don't give up....Don't EVER give up.
And he could....go.....all....the....wayyyy!!!!!!!
"My Body is my Temple" - John Kruk (2009)
"2nd Place is 1st Loser" in a thick German accent by a German Cross-Country Olympic skier (2010)
"Ninety percent I'll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent I'll probably waste." - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary.
"You need to be more like a dog. We don't need a bunch of cats in here. Meow." -Coastal Carolina Head Coach
- Favorite Sports Movies:
- Rocky 1-4, Hoosiers, The Natural, Caddyshack, Cinderella Man, Rudy, Slapshot, Victory, Miracle, Field of Dreams, Bull Durham, Youngblood, Major League, For Love Of The Game, Without Limits, American Flyers , Dodgeball, White Men Can't Jump, Happy Gilmour, Bad New Bears, Baseketball, Personal Best (but not because of track).
- Favorite Sports Moment:
- Ki-Jana Carter plowing over Herman O'Berry to score a 83 yard touchdown on Penn State's first play in the 1995 Rose Bowl on their way to a perfect 12-0 season and what should have been a National Championship if it weren't for ignorant midwest voters and college football politics.
- Favorite Athletes:
- Too many to name.
- Players You Love to Hate:
- Dominique Easley, J. D. Drew, T.O., Kobe Bryant, ARoid.
- Best Game You've Attended:
- A future Superbowl with the Eagles winning in the greatest game ever played.