- Member Since:
- Jul '07
- WYG? Ranking:
- 436th place
- Favorite Jersey Number:
- 5, 7, 11, 23, 25 and in Houston, you cannot forget 34.
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Current Town:
- Conroe, TX
- Favorite Teams:
- Houston Astros
Bayern Munich, Real Madrid
- Favorite Sports Quotes/Cliches:
- "Ching, wonderful touch, Creavalle...Warren Creavalle, Ching getting into the box, squares it, to the back post, the volley! Are you kidding? It's Oscar Boniek Garcia! He slams the dagger in New England, it is now 2-0! Five star entertainment here at BBVA Compass!"
"And a missed header gives Chamakh a chance to seal it once and for all for Arsenal here...And. He. Has!"
"Burke is the batter and Ensberg is on deck... and the pitch, swinging... lining it to left... It's GONE! It's gone! It's gone! Chris Burke. Holy Toledo, what a way to finish! Chris Burke just purchased a ticket to St. Louis!"
"Ribery up the middle, back heel, Robben has gone off! It's Arjen Robben! The ghost has been laid! Arjen Robben, who had a chance to win it last year from the penalty spot, has surely won the Champions League final this year in the last two minutes!
"Brad Davis... D-Ro, for the corner...he got it! There's his big one! And there's the dance! De Rosario has made it 2-1 Houston! Dwayne De Rosario with another huge moment in his career! And Houston has the hammer in the MLS Cup 2007!"
"We had nonbelievers all along the way, and I have one thing to say to those nonbelievers: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!"
"Davis winds up, he shoots....oh, I say! Brad Davis has done it for Houston! How fitting! You can't let Brad Davis turn here. Gets turned, no pressure, and look at that thing dip. Perfect technique."
"Howard gratefully claims it. Distribution brilliant, Landon Donovan. Are things on here for the USA? Can they do it? Cross, and Dempsey is denied again, AND DONOVAN HAS SCORED! Oh, can you believe this? Goal! Goal, USA! Certainly through, oh it's incredible! You could not write a script like this!"
- Favorite Sports Movies:
- Bull Durham, the Replacements, Field of Dreams, For Love of the Game, Invincible, Glory Road, Eight Men Out
- Favorite Sports Moment:
- That I've lived through: Biggio's 3000th hit (Actually, just after this, when Biggio led Jeff Bagwell onto the field to another standing ovation)
Ever: Mazeroski's Series-ending homer in 1960
- Favorite Athletes:
- Craig Biggio, Jeff Bagwell, Arjen Robben, Brad Davis, Brian Ching, Jeff Keppinger, Bud Norris, Jordan Lyles, Brett Wallace, Peyton Manning, Hakeem Olajawon, Clyde Drexler, Sam Cassell, David Robinson, Michael Jordan, Warren Moon, Vince Young, Adam Dunn, David Wells, Nolan Ryan, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Robert Horry, Dwayne De Rosario, Lance Berkman, Hunter Pence, Carlos Lee, Jose Altuve, Iker Casillas
- Players You Love to Hate:
- Barry Bonds, Albert Pujols, Alex Rodriguez, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Robin van Persie
- Best Game You've Attended:
- Diamondbacks @ Astros, August 17, 2008; Astros retire Craig Biggio's #7, then win 3-0 behind eight innings of one-hit ball by Roy Oswalt.