Dream down StormJul 11, 2012 - 9:51 PM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Sancho Lyttle scored 21 points and the Atlanta Dream defeated the Seattle Storm, 70-59, on Wednesday.
Lindsey Harding chipped in 15 points while Tiffany Hayes and Armintie Price both scored 13 for the Dream, who improved to 9-9 on the season.
Shekinna Stricklen managed 16 points and nine rebounds in defeat while Tanisha Wright finished with 12 points for the Storm, who shot 39.6 percent from the field and 27.8 percent from three-point range.
Atlanta led 36-32 at the break and never trailed in the second half, leading by as many as 13 in the fourth quarter.
- ATLANTA: 70
Jul 11 4:53 PM
- ATLANTA: 36
Jul 11 3:58 PM
- ATLANTA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jul 11 3:10 PM
- Atlanta picks up Thomas from Washington Feb 19
- Dream re-sign McCoughtry Feb 7
- Storm's Jackson to sit out 2013 WNBA season Feb 6
- Storm C Jackson has surgery Jan 9
- Storm G Bird has hip surgery Oct 5
- Augustus, Moore help Lynx advance to West finals Oct 2
- Fever down Dream to advance to conference finals Oct 2
- Storm down Lynx in double overtime to even series Oct 1
- Fever even up series in Atlanta Sep 30
- Whalen shines as Lynx weather Storm in Game 1 Sep 28
- Harding, Dream upset Fever in Game 1 Sep 28
- Lawson leads Sun past Dream Sep 23