- CHICAGO: 4
Apr 30 9:54 PM
- Placido Polanco double to left scored Juan Pierre and Jimmy Rollins with two outs. Runner on second and Shane Victorino due up.
Cubs 4, Phillies 6 Bot 8, 2 OutsApr 30 9:41 PM
- Bryan LaHair one-out, two-run Home Run (5) to right center scored Starlin Castro. Alfonso Soriano due up.
Cubs 4, Phillies 4 Top 8, 1 OutApr 30 9:20 PM
- Starlin Castro single to left scored Tony Campana with one out. Runner on first and Bryan LaHair due up.
Cubs 2, Phillies 4 Top 8, 1 OutApr 30 9:17 PM
- Geovany Soto grounded into a double play, third to first scoring Alfonso Soriano with two outs. On the play, Blake DeWitt advances to second and Ian Stewart out at third. Runner on second and Chris Volstad due up.
Cubs 1, Phillies 4 Top 7, 2 OutsApr 30 8:55 PM
- Pete Orr single to right scored Laynce Nix with two outs. On the play, Orr advances to second on Geovany Soto's missed catch error. Carlos Ruiz advances to third. Runners on second and third with two outs and Vance Worley due up.
Cubs 0, Phillies 4 Bot 1, 2 OutsApr 30 7:29 PM
- Carlos Ruiz single to right scored Shane Victorino and Hunter Pence with two outs. On the play, Laynce Nix advances to second. Runners on first and second and Pete Orr due up.
Cubs 0, Phillies 3 Bot 1, 2 OutsApr 30 7:26 PM
- Hunter Pence single to center scored Jimmy Rollins with one out. On the play, Shane Victorino advances to second. Runners on first and second and Ty Wigginton due up.
Cubs 0, Phillies 1 Bot 1, 1 OutApr 30 7:20 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
Top 1, 0 Outs
Apr 30 7:06 PM
- Cubs rely on Jackson against Cardinals 2:13p
- Phils hope to break the brooms out on Nats 2:12p
- Cubs edge Cards 3:03a
- Lee keeps rolling as Phillies best Nats 11:53p
- Phillies activate C Ruiz Tue
- Wainwright eyes 11th win versus Cubs Tue
- Nats try to bounce back versus Lee Tue
- Cardinals wait out rain, top Cubs Tue
- Brown delivers in ninth, sends Phils past Nats Mon
- Phils activate Lannan for Monday start Mon
- Old rivals square off in St. Louis Mon
- Lannan returns from DL to face Nationals Mon