- WASHINGTON: 11
Jun 27 11:46 PM
- Carlos Gonzalez flied out to center. Runner on first with one out and Michael Cuddyer due up.
Nationals 11, Rockies 5 Bot 9, 1 OutJun 27 11:38 PM
- Dexter Fowler double to left center scored Jonathan Herrera with none out. Runner on second and Marco Scutaro due up.
Nationals 11, Rockies 4 Bot 9, 0 OutsJun 27 11:34 PM
- Jordan Pacheco single to center scored Tyler Colvin with one out. Runner on first and Chris Nelson due up.
Nationals 11, Rockies 3 Bot 8, 1 OutJun 27 11:17 PM
- Tyler Colvin double to center scored Carlos Gonzalez with one out. Runner on second and Jordan Pacheco due up.
Nationals 11, Rockies 2 Bot 8, 1 OutJun 27 11:16 PM
- Jordan Zimmermann walked. Runners on first and second with two outs and Danny Espinosa due up.
Nationals 11, Rockies 1 Top 7, 2 OutsJun 27 10:47 PM
- Mark DeRosa sacrifice fly to center scored Michael Morse with one out. On the play, Ian Desmond advances to third. Runner on third and Tyler Moore due up.
Nationals 10, Rockies 1 Top 7, 1 OutJun 27 10:43 PM
- Ryan Zimmerman double to right scored Bryce Harper with none out. Runner on second and Michael Morse due up.
Nationals 9, Rockies 1 Top 4, 0 OutsJun 27 9:58 PM
- Marco Scutaro single to left scored Wilin Rosario with two outs. Runner on first and Carlos Gonzalez due up.
Nationals 8, Rockies 1 Bot 3, 2 OutsJun 27 9:49 PM
- Jhonatan Solano double to left center scored Mark DeRosa and Tyler Moore with one out. Runner on second and Jordan Zimmermann due up.
Nationals 8, Rockies 0 Top 3, 1 OutJun 27 9:38 PM
- Ian Desmond one-out, solo Home Run (12) to center. Mark DeRosa due up.
Nationals 6, Rockies 0 Top 3, 1 OutJun 27 9:29 PM
- Ryan Zimmerman lead-off Home Run (5) to left. Michael Morse due up.
Nationals 5, Rockies 0 Top 3, 0 OutsJun 27 9:25 PM
- Danny Espinosa single to right scored Jhonatan Solano with one out. On the play, Jordan Zimmermann advances to second. Runners on first and second and Bryce Harper due up.
Nationals 4, Rockies 0 Top 2, 1 OutJun 27 9:15 PM
- Tyler Moore one-out, two-run Home Run (4) to center scored Mark DeRosa. Jhonatan Solano due up.
Nationals 3, Rockies 0 Top 2, 1 OutJun 27 9:07 PM
- Ryan Zimmerman grounded out second to first, scoring Bryce Harper with two outs. None on and Michael Morse due up.
Nationals 1, Rockies 0 Top 1, 2 OutsJun 27 8:47 PM
- WASHINGTON: 0
Top 1, 1 Out
Jun 27 8:45 PM
- Nationals finalize deal with McLouth 4:14p
- A's ship Blevins to Washington Wed
- Rockies acquire Anderson from A's Tue
- Nationals reach deal with McLouth Dec 6
- Report: Rockies, Morneau agree to two-year deal Dec 4
- Astros acquire Fowler from Rockies Dec 3
- Nats acquire Fister from Tigers Dec 2
- A's acquire Abad from Nationals Nov 25
- Nationals sign Young, Alfaro to minor league deals Nov 20
- Rockies to add Hawkins to the bullpen Nov 19
- Rockies' Belisle to return in 2014 Nov 4
- Nationals officially name Matt Williams manager Oct 31