No. 7 Kansas dominates Oklahoma StateFeb 12, 2012 - 12:48 AM Kansas Jayhawks dominate the Oklahoma State Cowboys, 81-66.
Jeff Withey also had a double-double with 18 points and 20 boards for the Jayhawks (20-5, 10-2 Big 12), who recorded their 23rd straight 20-win campaign.
"It makes it a lot easier for me. I feel like I'm not even working to score anymore now with the way Jeff is playing," Robinson said. "My play deserves nothing. This is on Jeff. He's playing his butt off right now. He's definitely the reason we're playing good right now."
Tyshawn Taylor and Elijah Johnson added 12 and 11 points, respectively, for Kansas, which has posted 10 or more wins in conference play for 18th straight seasons. Travis Releford donated 10 points.
Markel Brown ended with 21 points for the Cowboys (12-13, 5-7), who shot just 32.7 percent from the field and went 5-for-21 from beyond the arc. Keiton Page tallied 19 points.
Holding a 16-13 lead with 12:23 left in the first half, Kansas never looked back after putting together a 22-4 run over the next seven minutes. Withey tallied seven points during the burst, which Releford capped with a slam for a 38-17 margin.
An 11-0 Kansas surge later in the half made it a 51-22 game. Page's jumper made it 51-24 at the break.
The Jayhawks cruised to victory in the second half.
"Give Kansas all the credit. They just came out and jumped on us," Oklahoma State head coach Travis Ford said. "We never could get going. In the first half, we just couldn't get anything happening from both ends of the court. We were just kind of stuck in mud, and they had a lot to do with that."
Kansas holds a huge 105-53 edge in the all-time series with Oklahoma State... The Jayhawks have a 19-game home court winning streak...Kansas shot 48.4 percent from the field...The Cowboys went 25-of-29 from the foul line.
- Tarik Black going from Memphis to Kansas 8:50p
- Highly-touted recruit Wiggins settles on Kansas May 14
- Smart among trio of players returning to Oklahoma State Apr 17
- KU's McLemore declares for NBA Draft Apr 9
- Wolverines punch ticket to Elite Eight with OT win over Kansas Mar 30
- Sweet 16 matchup pits Jayhawks against Wolverines Mar 28
- Strong 2nd half pushes Kansas past UNC Mar 24
- Tar Heels, Jayhawks meet in clash of college hoops royalty Mar 23
- Withey, Kansas slip past Western Kentucky in NCAA second round Mar 23
- Ducks advance with win over Oklahoma State Mar 21
- Second-round action on tap as top-seeded Jayhawks meet Hilltoppers Mar 21
- Ducks, Cowboys collide in Midwest Regional action Mar 21