No. 6 Kentucky crushes Ole MissFeb 3, 2012 - 3:28 AM Lexington, KY (Sports Network) - Bria Goss poured in 19 points as No. 6 Kentucky remained unbeaten in conference play thanks to an 82-41 victory over Mississippi.
Kastine Evans had 12 points and seven steals, while both A'dia Mathes and Samarie Walker totaled 11 points each for the Wildcats (21-2, 10-0 SEC), who shot just 35.1 percent from the floor in the rout.
Courtney Marbra scored seven points and Kenyotta Jenkins added six points and four rebounds for the Rebels (12-11, 2-8), who committed an incredible 36 turnovers in defeat.
Already up by 14 at the break, Kentucky kept the pressure on and accumulated a 45-18 points edge in the second half.
- MISSISSIPPI: 41
Feb 2 9:02 PM
- MISSISSIPPI: 23
Feb 2 7:54 PM
- MISSISSIPPI: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 2 7:03 PM
- UConn cruises to sixth straight Final Four Apr 1
- Kentucky holds off the Delle Donne led Blue Hens Mar 30
- Ole Miss hires Insell as next coach Mar 28
- Mathies bounces back as Kentucky thumps Dayton Mar 26
- Kentucky rallies past Navy in second half Mar 24
- Texas A&M edges Kentucky for first SEC title Mar 10
- Kentucky cruises past Georgia in SEC semifinals Mar 9
- No. 7 Kentucky downs Vanderbilt in SEC quarters Mar 8
- Mathies and O'Neill help Kentucky edge Tennessee Mar 3
- Mitchell ties school record as No. 10 Kentucky stomps Ole Miss Mar 1
- LSU knocks off No. 8 Kentucky Feb 24
- Bone leads No. 10 Texas A&M past Ole Miss Feb 22