Wisconsin-Green Bay beats up Wright StateFeb 23, 2007 - 3:42 AM GREEN BAY, Wisconsin (Ticker) -- Kayla Groh and Kati Harty each scored 12 points as No. 23 Wisconsin-Green Bay demolished Wright State, 73-42, in a Horizon League matchup.
Amanda Popp scored 10 points and nabbed three steals for Wisconsin-Green Bay (22-3, 13-0 Horizon), which has won 19 consecutive games and remained unbeaten in conference play.
The Phoenix shot 49 percent (28-of-57) from the floor and forced 31 turnovers which led to a 31-11 advantage in points off of turnovers.
Brittany Whiteside scored nine points for Wright State (7-17, 5-8), which did not have any double-figure scorers and have lost five of their last seven games. The Raiders shot 43 percent (17-of-40) from the floor and 22 percent (2-of-7) from behind the arc.
- WRIGHT STATE: 42
WISCONSIN-GREEN BAY: 73
Feb 22 9:39 PM
- WRIGHT STATE: 22
WISCONSIN-GREEN BAY: 31
Feb 22 8:37 PM
- Lady Tigers escape first-round scare Mar 24
- Borseth returning to coach Green Bay women Apr 4
- Kentucky fends off furious Green Bay rally to move on Mar 20
- Hot first half leads Phoenix past Cyclones Mar 17
- Green Bay downs Detroit to capture Horizon League title Mar 11
- No. 10 Green Bay downs UIC, advances to Horizon title game Mar 10
- Wojta powers Green Bay past Wright State Feb 11
- Detroit shocks unbeaten Green Bay Feb 9
- Green Bay dominates Milwaukee, remains undefeated Feb 4
- Griner and Lady Bears top Green Bay in round of 16 Mar 27
- Green Bay extends win streak, advances to Sweet 16 Mar 23
- Green Bay squeaks past Arkansas-Little Rock Mar 20