No. 4 Stanford cruises past UtahJan 13, 2012 - 6:58 AM Salt Lake City, UT (Sports Network) - Nnemkadi Ogwumike scored 18 points and pulled down 13 rebounds as No. 4 Stanford rolled past Utah, 62-43.
Chiney Ogwumike also recorded a double-double for Stanford (14-1, 5-0 Pac-12) with 11 points and 14 boards to give the Cardinal its school-record 62nd straight conference win.
Iwalani Rodrigues paced Utah (8-7, 1-3) with 16 points, while Taryn Wicijowski added 12 with 11 rebounds for the Utes.
After a Rodrigues three-pointer tied the game at 10 with 11:42 left in the first half, Stanford outscored Utah by a mark of 21-10 over the remainder of the half to take a 31-20 lead into the break.
The Cardinal then held their double-digit lead throughout the second half and led by as much as 23 in the half as they cruised to their 11th straight win.
- STANFORD: 62
Jan 13 12:24 AM
- STANFORD: 31
Jan 12 9:53 PM
- STANFORD: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 12 9:03 PM
- Drexel downs Utah for WNIT title Apr 6
- Georgia upsets top-seeded Stanford, advances to Elite Eight Mar 31
- Stanford breezes by Michigan in second round Mar 27
- Ogwumike helps Stanford survive Tulsa Mar 24
- No. 4 Stanford sneaks past UCLA for Pac-12 title Mar 10
- Ogwumike leads No. 4 Stanford over Colorado in Pac-12 semis Mar 10
- Stanford dominates Washington State in Pac-12 QFs Mar 9
- Ogwumike, Stanford down WSU for 14th straight victory Mar 2
- Cardinal cruise past slipping Huskies Mar 1
- Ogwumike sets Stanford single-game rebound record in rout of Oregon Feb 24
- No. 4 Stanford dominates Oregon State Feb 23
- Stanford stays hot by topping No. 15 UCLA Feb 17