Liston, No. 7 Duke beat Florida StateJan 14, 2012 - 3:01 AM
Chelsea Gray chipped in 11 points for the Blue Devils (13-2, 4-0 ACC), who have won seven in a row overall since a loss at Kentucky on December 8.
They played their first game since announcing Tuesday that sophomore guard Chloe Wells would not play the rest of the season. Wells, who was averaging 10.4 points and 4.0 assists, violated undisclosed university policy and is not enrolled for the spring semester.
Natasha Howard had 17 points, Cierra Bravard added 16 and Chasity Clayton scored 15 to lead Florida State (10-8, 2-2).
The Seminoles won't have much time to recover -- they host No. 13 Miami on Sunday.
Duke's 33-game winning streak at Cameron Indoor Stadium includes 25 straight against ACC opponents.
The Blue Devils, who have a 32-8 lead in the all-time series with Florida State, led by as many as 14 points with under three minutes to go. The Seminoles scored the last seven points of the game.
- FLORIDA STATE: 66
Jan 13 8:46 PM
- FLORIDA STATE: 29
Jan 13 7:45 PM
- FLORIDA STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 13 7:06 PM
- Duke extends McCallie through 2019 Apr 19
- Second half surge sends Fighting Irish to the Final Four Apr 2
- Duke puts the clamps on Nebraska to become Elite Mar 31
- Griner dunks three times, Lady Bears cruise to Sweet 16 Mar 27
- Duke rallies from halftime deficit to dispatch Oklahoma State Mar 26
- Seminoles advance behind strong defensive effort Mar 24
- Blue Devils triumph in first round yet again Mar 24
- Duke routs UNC in ACC title game Mar 10
- No. 6 Duke downs No. 23 FSU in ACC semis Mar 9
- No. 6 Duke prevails in ACC quarters Mar 8
- No. 5 Duke overcomes 15th-ranked UNC Mar 3
- Deluzio's second chance lifts No. 24 FSU past No.9 Maryland Feb 28