Griner leads No. 1 Baylor over OklahomaFeb 7, 2012 - 5:25 AM
Odyssey Sims had 14 points while Destiny Williams snatched 15 rebounds for Baylor (24-0, 11-0 Big 12), which limited the Sooners to just 26.7 percent from the floor.
Whitney Hand scored 20 points for Oklahoma (15-7, 17-4), which had its three- game winning streak snapped.
The Lady Bears took a 41-30 lead into halftime and pulled away in the second stanza as the Sooners missed their first 18 shots from the field.
Sharane Campbell's short jumper in the paint with 9:14 left was Oklahoma's first field goal of the half as the Lady Bears led, 68-36. Baylor cruised to the easy win from there.
- Baylor's Griner captures women's Naismith Award Apr 8
- Louisville stuns Baylor, ends Griner's college career Mar 31
- Lady Vols vault over Oklahoma in regional semifinals Mar 31
- Griner dunks three times, Lady Bears cruise to Sweet 16 Mar 27
- Sooners sail by UCLA in second round of NCAA Tournament Mar 25
- Griner leads Baylor to blowout victory Mar 24
- McFarland's double-double carries Sooners into second round Mar 23
- Griner, Baylor down Iowa State for third straight Big 12 title Mar 11
- No. 1 Baylor heads to third straight Big 12 final Mar 10
- Griner, Baylor cruise past Kansas State Mar 9
- Griner sets Big 12 record as Baylor downs Kansas State Mar 4
- No. 1 Baylor dominates West Virginia Mar 2