Miami-Florida decimates Boston CollegeFeb 26, 2012 - 9:17 PM Coral Gables, FL (Sports Network) - Riquna Williams littered the stat sheet with a game-high 20 points, three assists, three steals and two blocks, and No. 5 Miami-Florida routed Boston College, 88-42, on Sunday.
Shenise Johnson added 19 points and six rebounds for the Hurricanes (25-4, 14-2 ACC), who finished the regular season winning 14 of their final 15 contests. Stefanie Yderstrom contributed 13 points and five assists as Miami bounced back from a loss to No. 7 Duke on Thursday.
Kristen Doherty scored 10 points for the Eagles (7-22, 2-14 ACC), who dropped three straight to end their season.
The Hurricanes came out strong, netting the first 14 points, and never looked back, as they led wire-to-wire. They dropped nine three-pointers and shot 47 percent (31-of-66) from the field overall.
Miami extended its program-record home winning streak to 40 games on Senior Day at BankUnited Center.
- BOSTON COLLEGE: 42
Feb 26 2:50 PM
- BOSTON COLLEGE: 22
Feb 26 1:49 PM
- BOSTON COLLEGE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 26 1:08 PM
- Iowa uses second-half surge to upend Miami-Florida Mar 24
- Miami-Florida knocks off No. 5 Duke Feb 28
- Thomas, Maryland roll over Boston College Feb 21
- Hawkins, Thomas help No. 10 Maryland past Boston College Feb 3
- Duke women erupt in second half to rout Miami Jan 31
- Duke eases past Boston College Jan 27
- Pavlech pushes 10th-ranked Terrapins past Hurricanes Jan 10
- No. 3 Duke crushes Boston College Jan 6
- Miami-Florida rewards Meier with two-year extension Mar 27
- 11th-seeded Gonzaga continues improbable run to Sweet 16 Mar 20
- Hurricanes breeze by Idaho State to advance Mar 17
- Wake Forest pulls off upset over Miami-Florida Mar 2