Douglas knocks down seven threes as Indiana knocks off AtlantaAug 19, 2012 - 1:12 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Katie Douglas made a team-record seven three-pointers and the Indiana Fever beat the Atlanta Dream, 86-72.
Douglas finished with a season-high 29 points on 11-of-16 shooting, including 7-for-9 from behind the arc.
Tamika Catchings added 17 points and nine rebounds for Indiana, which has won both of its game since coming back from the Olympic break.
Angel McCoughty paced Atlanta with 22 points in a losing effort, while Tiffany Hayes and Lindsey Harding poured in 13 and 12, respectively.
Indiana outscored Atlanta 22-12 in the first quarter and never trailed in the game, expanding its lead as large as 16.
- Catchings, Zellous fuel Fever past Silver Stars in WNBA opener 10:47p
- Indiana's Phillips sidelined with torn meniscus Tue
- Indiana's Davenport sidelined with fractured tibia May 15
- Atlanta picks up Thomas from Washington Feb 19
- Dream re-sign McCoughtry Feb 7
- Catch the Fever: Indiana wins WNBA title Oct 22
- Indiana's Pohlen out with torn ACL Oct 20
- Fever on doorstep of 1st WNBA title Oct 19
- Indiana's Douglas to miss Game 3 of WNBA Finals Oct 19
- Augustus, Lynx even series with Game 2 victory Oct 17
- Catchings, Fever hold off Lynx to take Game 1 Oct 15
- Fever bury Sun to advance to Finals Oct 11