Douglas knocks down seven threes as Indiana knocks off AtlantaAug 19, 2012 - 1:12 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Katie Douglas made a team-record seven three-pointers and the Indiana Fever beat the Atlanta Dream, 86-72.
Douglas finished with a season-high 29 points on 11-of-16 shooting, including 7-for-9 from behind the arc.
Tamika Catchings added 17 points and nine rebounds for Indiana, which has won both of its game since coming back from the Olympic break.
Angel McCoughty paced Atlanta with 22 points in a losing effort, while Tiffany Hayes and Lindsey Harding poured in 13 and 12, respectively.
Indiana outscored Atlanta 22-12 in the first quarter and never trailed in the game, expanding its lead as large as 16.
- Dream make Michael Cooper head coach Nov 21
- Williams won't return for Dream Oct 21
- Lynx win second WNBA title in three years Oct 11
- Augustus, Lynx take 2-0 lead over Dream Oct 8
- Lynx rout Dream in Game 1 of WNBA Finals Oct 7
- McCoughtry, Dream reach WNBA Finals Sep 29
- Dream gain early upper hand over Fever in East Finals Sep 26
- Dream down Mystics in Game 3, advance to East finals Sep 23
- Fever cruise past Sky, return to conference finals Sep 22
- McCoughtry, Dream top Mystics Sep 22
- Fever beat top-seeded Sky to open playoffs Sep 20
- Latta, Mystics down Dream in Game 1 Sep 20