Sparks beat Shock on Toliver's last-second three-pointerMay 30, 2012 - 5:15 AM Los Angeles, CA (Sports Network) - Kristi Toliver committed 14 turnovers, but atoned for her mistakes by hitting a three-pointer with 1.1 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter to lift the Los Angeles Sparks to a 76-75 win over the winless Tulsa Shock.
Toliver and DeLisha Milton-Jones both finished with 16 points for the Sparks, who squandered a 14-point lead.
Candace Parker supplied a double-double of 10 points and 10 rebounds as Los Angeles improved to 4-1 on the season.
Riquna Williams had a game-high 19 points for Tulsa, which scored 25 points off 28 Los Angeles turnovers.
The Shock have dropped each of their first four games.
- TULSA: 75
LOS ANGELES: 76
May 30 12:55 AM
- TULSA: 36
LOS ANGELES: 40
May 29 11:35 PM
- TULSA: 0
LOS ANGELES: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
May 29 10:40 PM
- Sparks sign Ross to multi-year extension Dec 5
- Shock dismiss Kloppenburg as head coach Oct 15
- Griner's late bucket sends Mercury to West finals Sep 24
- Parker leads Sparks over Mercury Sep 22
- Taurasi helps Phoenix take Game 1 over LA Sep 20
- Sparks' Parker wins second WNBA MVP award Sep 19
- Sparks pummel Mercury in playoff preview Sep 15
- Thompson leads Storm past Shock Sep 15
- Ogwumike helps Sparks edge Lynx Sep 13
- Stricklen leads Storm past Shock Sep 12
- Williams, McCoughtry named WNBA Players of the Week Sep 9
- Shock's Williams nets WNBA-record 51 points Sep 8