Silver Stars roll over StormJun 10, 2012 - 2:18 AM San Antonio, TX (Sports Network) - Danielle Adams led a balanced attack with 13 points as the San Antonio Silver Stars rolled over the Seattle Storm, 80-67, on Saturday.
Sophia Young and Ziomara Morrison added 12 points apiece, Danielle Robinson contributed 11 points and Shenise Johnson dropped in 10 for the Silver Stars, who snapped a two-game slide.
Shekinna Stricklen scored a game-high 14 points to go along with eight rebounds, while Camille Little and Tina Thompson each had 10 points in Seattle's third straight loss.
San Antonio controlled the game from the start, connecting on 9-of-11 shots in the first quarter while Seattle shot 4-for-16 from the floor, including a 1- for-8 mark from three-point range, to run out to a 23-10 lead after one.
The Storm never seriously threatened from there, trailing by as much as 21 on Jia Perkins' runner midway through the fourth quarter.
- Silver Stars G Hammon breaks finger Mon
- Silver Stars sign Flores Mar 14
- Silver Stars sign F Delisha Milton-Jones Mar 7
- Silver Stars re-sign Perkins to multi-year deal Feb 11
- Storm's Jackson to sit out 2013 WNBA season Feb 6
- Silver Stars' Young tears ACL Feb 4
- Silver Stars extend Hughes Jan 14
- Storm C Jackson has surgery Jan 9
- Storm G Bird has hip surgery Oct 5
- Augustus, Moore help Lynx advance to West finals Oct 2
- Storm down Lynx in double overtime to even series Oct 1
- Sparks down Silver Stars to advance to Western Conference Finals Sep 29