Prince's five threes leads Chicago over New YorkJun 10, 2012 - 10:18 PM Newark, NJ (Sports Network) - Epiphanny Prince's 26 points led the Chicago Sky to a 73-64 win over the New York Liberty.
Prince knocked down five threes and made 10 of 18 shots from the field to lead the way for Chicago.
Sylvia Fowles picked up a double-double with 10 points in 12 rebounds, helping Chicago improve to 6-1 this season.
Cappie Pondexter scored 22 in a losing effort for the Liberty, which dropped to 3-6 this year.
Chicago held an 11-point lead at halftime after holding New York to 31.3 percent from the field in the first half.
- McCoughtry, Dream sail through Sky Sun
- Liberty hold off Sun Fri
- Delle Donne lifts Sky over Silver Stars Jun 9
- Liberty hand Dream first loss of season Jun 9
- Liberty F Carson out for season with torn ACL Jun 9
- Robinson, Silver Stars hand Sky first loss Jun 7
- Lyttle, Dream cruise past Liberty Jun 7
- Liberty rally to beat Fever in OT Jun 5
- Prince pushes Sky past Shock Jun 2
- Fowles powers Sky over Sun May 31
- Pondexter helps Liberty down Shock in OT May 31
- Delle Donne leads Sky past Griner's Mercury May 27