Prince's five threes leads Chicago over New YorkJun 10, 2012 - 10:18 PM Newark, NJ (Sports Network) - Epiphanny Prince's 26 points led the Chicago Sky to a 73-64 win over the New York Liberty.
Prince knocked down five threes and made 10 of 18 shots from the field to lead the way for Chicago.
Sylvia Fowles picked up a double-double with 10 points in 12 rebounds, helping Chicago improve to 6-1 this season.
Cappie Pondexter scored 22 in a losing effort for the Liberty, which dropped to 3-6 this year.
Chicago held an 11-point lead at halftime after holding New York to 31.3 percent from the field in the first half.
- Fever cruise past Sky, return to conference finals Sep 22
- Fever beat top-seeded Sky to open playoffs Sep 20
- Fowles, Moore repeat as WNBA Players of Month Sep 17
- Hill, Mystics down Liberty Sep 15
- Lynx down Sky to secure home-court advantage in playoffs Sep 14
- Sky rally late to down Dream Sep 13
- Catchings, Fever hold off Liberty Sep 13
- Sky beat Mercury on Delle Donne's buzzer-beater Sep 11
- Mercury upend Liberty behind Bonner's outside shooting Sep 10
- Delle Donne powers Sky past Mystics Sep 8
- January guides Fever past Sky Sep 6
- McCoughtry guides Dream over Liberty Sep 6