Prince shines as Sky stop StormJun 14, 2012 - 2:38 AM Rosemont, IL (Sports Network) - Epiphanny Prince poured in a game-high 17 points Wednesday as the Chicago Sky defeated the Seattle Storm, 74-58, at Allstate Arena.
Prince added six rebounds and seven assists, while Sylvia Fowles registered a double-double with 16 points and 15 boards. Tamera Young chipped in 12 points as the Sky won their sixth straight game.
Tina Thompson led the Storm attack with 13 points and Ann Wauters followed with 12 points and eight rebounds for Seattle, which has dropped its last five contests.
The Sky shot 43.6 percent from the field over the first two frames and carried a 40-31 advantage into the locker room.
Seattle battled back in the third and trailed by just four after 30 minutes, but Chicago turned it on in the fourth, outscoring the Storm 20-8 in the final stanza to complete the double-digit victory.
- SEATTLE: 58
Jun 13 9:56 PM
- SEATTLE: 31
Jun 13 8:52 PM
- SEATTLE: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 13 8:10 PM
- Sky give Prince extension May 17
- Storm's Jackson to sit out 2013 WNBA season Feb 6
- Storm C Jackson has surgery Jan 9
- Storm G Bird has hip surgery Oct 5
- Augustus, Moore help Lynx advance to West finals Oct 2
- Storm down Lynx in double overtime to even series Oct 1
- Whalen shines as Lynx weather Storm in Game 1 Sep 28
- Storm down Mercury in regular-season finale Sep 23
- Vandersloot leads Sky over Mystics Sep 22
- Storm cruises past Silver Stars Sep 22
- Dream eliminate Sky from postseason contention Sep 20
- Wauters helps Storm take down Sky Sep 19