Fever take down SkyJun 17, 2012 - 1:28 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Jessica Davenport scored 19 points to lead the Indiana Fever to a 84-70 win over the Chicago Sky.
Katie Douglas posted 15 points and eight assists, Briann January added 14 points and six assists and Tamika Catchings had 12 points and seven rebounds for the Fever, who snapped a three-game losing streak.
Sylvia Fowles had a game-high 26 points, Swin Cash added 15 points and Courtney Vandersloot added 12 points for the Sky, who had won their previous six games.
The Fever outscored the Sky by 12 points in the second quarter to take control of the game and held a 42-38 lead at the break.
Holding a five-point lead going into the final quarter, Indiana kept Chicago at arms length the rest of the way.
- CHICAGO: 70
Jun 16 8:57 PM
- CHICAGO: 59
End of 3rd
Jun 16 8:32 PM
- CHICAGO: 38
Jun 16 7:55 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 16 7:09 PM
- McCoughtry, Dream reach WNBA Finals Sep 29
- Dream gain early upper hand over Fever in East Finals Sep 26
- Fever cruise past Sky, return to conference finals Sep 22
- Fever beat top-seeded Sky to open playoffs Sep 20
- Fowles, Moore repeat as WNBA Players of Month Sep 17
- Late free throws lead Sun over Fever Sep 15
- Lynx down Sky to secure home-court advantage in playoffs Sep 14
- Sky rally late to down Dream Sep 13
- Catchings, Fever hold off Liberty Sep 13
- Sky beat Mercury on Delle Donne's buzzer-beater Sep 11
- Mystics edge Fever, clinch playoff berth Sep 10
- Delle Donne powers Sky past Mystics Sep 8