Fever take down SkyJun 17, 2012 - 1:28 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Jessica Davenport scored 19 points to lead the Indiana Fever to a 84-70 win over the Chicago Sky.
Katie Douglas posted 15 points and eight assists, Briann January added 14 points and six assists and Tamika Catchings had 12 points and seven rebounds for the Fever, who snapped a three-game losing streak.
Sylvia Fowles had a game-high 26 points, Swin Cash added 15 points and Courtney Vandersloot added 12 points for the Sky, who had won their previous six games.
The Fever outscored the Sky by 12 points in the second quarter to take control of the game and held a 42-38 lead at the break.
Holding a five-point lead going into the final quarter, Indiana kept Chicago at arms length the rest of the way.
- CHICAGO: 70
Jun 16 8:57 PM
- CHICAGO: 59
End of 3rd
Jun 16 8:32 PM
- CHICAGO: 38
Jun 16 7:55 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 16 7:09 PM
- Indiana's Phillips sidelined with torn meniscus Tue
- Sky give Prince extension May 17
- Indiana's Davenport sidelined with fractured tibia May 15
- Catch the Fever: Indiana wins WNBA title Oct 22
- Indiana's Pohlen out with torn ACL Oct 20
- Fever on doorstep of 1st WNBA title Oct 19
- Indiana's Douglas to miss Game 3 of WNBA Finals Oct 19
- Augustus, Lynx even series with Game 2 victory Oct 17
- Catchings, Fever hold off Lynx to take Game 1 Oct 15
- Fever bury Sun to advance to Finals Oct 11
- Zellous lifts Fever over Sun in Game 2 Oct 8
- Sun down Fever in Game 1 Oct 5