Toliver, Sparks race past DreamJul 9, 2012 - 3:37 AM Los Angeles, CA (Sports Network) - Kristi Toliver scored 19 points, Candace Parker added 14 with 12 rebounds and the Los Angeles Sparks rolled to a 79-63 win over the Atlanta Dream on Sunday.
Nneka Ogwumike scored 12 and DeLisha Milton-Jones had 11 points for the Sparks, who have won three in a row on the heels of a three-game losing streak.
They never trailed after the first quarter and avenged a 92-59 loss in Atlanta last month.
The Dream, who had won four of five coming in, were led by Sancho Lyttle's 17 points. Aneika Henry added 13 and Tiffany Hayes scored 12.
- Atlanta picks up Thomas from Washington Feb 19
- Dream re-sign McCoughtry Feb 7
- Harding joins Sparks Feb 5
- Lynx hold off Sparks to return to Finals Oct 7
- Moore, Lynx make statement with Game 1 win over Sparks Oct 4
- Fever down Dream to advance to conference finals Oct 2
- Fever even up series in Atlanta Sep 30
- Sparks down Silver Stars to advance to Western Conference Finals Sep 29
- Harding, Dream upset Fever in Game 1 Sep 28
- Toliver, Parker push Sparks past Silver Stars Sep 28
- Sparks' Toliver named WNBA Most Improved Player Sep 27
- Charles, Parker named Players of the Week Sep 24