League-best Lynx rout league-worst ShockJul 10, 2012 - 6:58 PM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Candice Wiggins scored 25 points off the bench to help the Minnesota Lynx take sole possession of the WNBA's best record with a 107-86 rout of the Tulsa Shock.
Wiggins hit six of her nine three-point attempts, as Minnesota improved to 14-4 this season, a half-game better than the Connecticut Sun. Maya Moore contributed 24 points, while Seimone Augustus had 17 in the victory.
The Lynx shot 69.5 percent from the field and 68.8 percent from three-point range.
Ivory Latta had 25 points to pace the Shock, who are 3-14 for the league's worst mark. Roneeka Hodges had 14 points off the bench in defeat.
- MINNESOTA: 107
Jul 10 2:35 PM
- MINNESOTA: 51
Jul 10 1:32 PM
- MINNESOTA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jul 10 12:39 PM
- Lynx waive Adair May 16
- Lynx acquire McCarville in three-team trade Mar 1
- Lynx re-sign C Adair Feb 1
- Reeve signs extension with Lynx Dec 6
- Catch the Fever: Indiana wins WNBA title Oct 22
- Fever on doorstep of 1st WNBA title Oct 19
- Augustus, Lynx even series with Game 2 victory Oct 17
- Catchings, Fever hold off Lynx to take Game 1 Oct 15
- Lynx hold off Sparks to return to Finals Oct 7
- Moore, Lynx make statement with Game 1 win over Sparks Oct 4
- Augustus, Moore help Lynx advance to West finals Oct 2
- Storm down Lynx in double overtime to even series Oct 1