Moore, Lynx hammer ShockAug 20, 2012 - 1:27 AM Minneapolis, MN (Sports Network) - Maya Moore scored a game-high 22 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead the Minnesota Lynx to a 83-59 win over the Tulsa Shock on Sunday.
Lindsay Whalen and Seimone Augustus scored 15 and 14, respectively, for the Lynx, winners in four straight.
Glory Johnson led the Shock with 17 points and Ivory Latta and Temeka Johnson chipped in with nine points apiece for Tulsa, which fell for the fourth straight game.
Minnesota led by three at halftime, 42-29, after shooting 56.3 percent from the field.
The Lynx outscored the Shock, 25-7, over the final stanza to cruise to their 17th win of the season.
- Lynx waive Adair May 16
- Lynx acquire McCarville in three-team trade Mar 1
- Lynx re-sign C Adair Feb 1
- Reeve signs extension with Lynx Dec 6
- Catch the Fever: Indiana wins WNBA title Oct 22
- Fever on doorstep of 1st WNBA title Oct 19
- Augustus, Lynx even series with Game 2 victory Oct 17
- Catchings, Fever hold off Lynx to take Game 1 Oct 15
- Lynx hold off Sparks to return to Finals Oct 7
- Moore, Lynx make statement with Game 1 win over Sparks Oct 4
- Augustus, Moore help Lynx advance to West finals Oct 2
- Storm down Lynx in double overtime to even series Oct 1