Dream cruise past MysticsAug 31, 2012 - 2:57 AM Atlanta, GA (Sports Network) - Erika de Souza had 21 points and 10 rebounds on Thursday and the Atlanta Dream cruised past the Washington Mystics, 82-59, at Philips Arena.
Lindsey Harding added 16 points and Tiffany Hayes finished with 15 for the Dream, who picked up their first win under new coach Fred Williams.
Prior to Tuesday's setback to Tulsa, Williams took over as coach from Marynell Meadors.
Monique Currie scored 14 points to pace the Mystics, who fell to 1-6 since the Olympic Break.
Washington held a 33-31 lead at the half, but Atlanta shot 71.4 percent during a comeback third quarter en route to a 57-48 advantage.
The Dream never trailed in the fourth and led by as many as 25.
- Dream make Michael Cooper head coach Nov 21
- Williams won't return for Dream Oct 21
- Lynx win second WNBA title in three years Oct 11
- Augustus, Lynx take 2-0 lead over Dream Oct 8
- Lynx rout Dream in Game 1 of WNBA Finals Oct 7
- McCoughtry, Dream reach WNBA Finals Sep 29
- Dream gain early upper hand over Fever in East Finals Sep 26
- Dream down Mystics in Game 3, advance to East finals Sep 23
- McCoughtry, Dream top Mystics Sep 22
- Latta, Mystics down Dream in Game 1 Sep 20
- Moore, Latta named WNBA Players of the Week Sep 16
- Hill, Mystics down Liberty Sep 15