Bucks hand Mavericks third straight preseason lossOct 15, 2006 - 3:51 AM MILWAUKEE (Ticker) -- The Milwaukee Bucks let their defense do the talking.
Mo Williams scored 13 points, Charlie Bell added 12 and the Milwaukee Bucks' defense harassed the Dallas Mavericks all night, posting a 91-78 victory in a preseason contest.
The Bucks held the Mavericks to 31 percent (24-of-77) shooting and forced 25 turnovers.
Steve Blake and second-round pick David Noel added 10 points apiece for Milwaukee, which built a 49-33 halftime lead.
Acquired in an offseason trade, Anthony Johnson scored 12 points and Austin Croshere added 10 for the Mavericks, who dropped their third straight exhibition game, but were once again without leaders Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Terry.
DeSagana Diop pulled down 15 rebounds and first-round selection Maurice Ager netted 10 points for Dallas.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- The Latest: Cuban: Sure, he'd run with Clinton or Trump May 22
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- How many times has your team changed coaches in the Pop era? May 12
- Mavericks guard Harris has surgeries on left toe, thumb May 10
- Nowitzki not retiring, all but certain to return to Mavs Apr 26
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Mavericks; OKC wins series 4-1 Apr 26
- Thunder use balance to advance past Mavericks Apr 26
- NBA Playoff Capsules Apr 26
- Mejri, Lee out for Dallas against Oklahoma City playoff game Apr 25
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Apr 25
- Thunder look to advance; Hornets, Blazers try to even series Apr 25