Harrington, Bobcats top Bucks in double overtimeOct 27, 2006 - 3:39 AM GREEN BAY, Wisconsin (Ticker) -- Othella Harrington ended a thriller with a dramatic shot.
Harrington nailed a jumper as time expired in the second overtime and Gerald Wallace scored 29 points as the Charlotte Bobcats posted a 126-124 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Bobcats inbounded with 5.1 seconds remaining, and Harrington drained a 15-footer from the right baseline with no time left on the clock.
Wallace shot 9-of-11 from the field converted 11-of-18 free throws.
Rookie Adam Morrison, the third overall pick in June's draft, scored 18 points and Brevin Knight added 17 and 14 assists for Charlotte, which shot 46 percent (47-of-103).
Mo Williams sent the game into the first overtime for the Bucks by sinking a jumper nine seconds remaining in regulation. He netted 26 points on 10-of-16 shooting.
Ersan Ilyasova extended the game with 3-pointer as time expired in the first overtime for the Bucks, who shot 45 percent (45-of-100).
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Hornets PG Kemba Walker has another surgery on left knee May 9
- Hornets future unclear with 4 starters becoming free agents May 2
- NBA Playoff Capsules May 1
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 May 1
- Game 7's to decide Miami-Charlotte, Toronto-Indiana series Apr 30
- Hornets-Heat Preview Apr 30
- NBA Playoff Capsules Apr 30
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets Apr 29
- Batum 'running on adrenaline' in Game 6 after birth of child Apr 29
- LeBron 'not fond' of NBA's reviews of officiating Apr 29
- Blazers, Hornets can cap comebacks, Raptors also can advance Apr 29