White leads Mississippi over Arkansas State 79-57Dec 3, 2009 - 3:29 AM JONESBORO, Ark.(AP) -- Terrico White scored 19 points as Mississippi cruised to a 79-57 victory over Arkansas State on Wednesday night.
The Rebels (6-1) got 17 points from Zach Graham, and Chris Warren added 13.
Rashad Allison's nine points led Arkansas State (3-3), while Martavius Adams, Trey Finn and Daniel Bryant had eight points each.
Ole Miss used a 12-0 run to build a 20-11 lead, then pushed the lead to 35-13 with 4:46 remaining in the first half.
Adams picked up his second foul just 1:10 into the game and was forced to sit for much of the first half. The Rebels took advantage of their size to collect 24 first-half rebounds, nine of them on offense.
- NCAA BB
OLE MISS 79
ARKANSAS ST 57 FINAL
Dec 2 9:55 PM
- NCAA BB
OLE MISS 43
ARKANSAS ST 24 HALFTIME
Dec 2 8:56 PM
- Arkansas State fined, vacates win after apparel violation Apr 13
- Mississippi tries to hold off surging Mississippi State Mar 1
- Mississippi's Saiz returns from eye injury Feb 12
- Guard Stefan Moody lighting up SEC scoreboards for Ole Miss Jan 15
- Xavier handles Ole Miss Mar 19
- Xavier begins tournament against Ole Miss Mar 19
- Ole Miss surges back to beat BYU in Dayton Mar 18
- BYU and Ole Miss meet in NCAA Tournament's first round Mar 17
- Late shot sends Arkansas past Ole Miss Feb 15
- Arkansas and Ole Miss clash in SEC showdown Feb 14
- Ole Miss knocks off No. 19 Arkansas Jan 18
- Ole Miss takes on No. 19 Arkansas in SEC action Jan 17