Fogg leads Arizona over UCLA 77-63Jan 2, 2010 - 8:25 PM By BETH HARRIS AP Sports Writer
LOS ANGELES(AP) -- Kyle Fogg scored a career-high 25 points, Jamelle Horne added 17 and Arizona defeated UCLA 77-63 on Saturday to salvage a split on its opening Pac-10 road trip.
The Wildcats (7-7, 1-1 Pac-10) lost by six points at Southern California on Thursday. But they took command early against the Bruins in a game that began at 10 a.m. to end their two-game losing skid.
Malcolm Lee and Michael Roll scored 15 points each for UCLA (6-8, 1-1), which had its three-game winning streak end. Nikola Dragovic added 11 and Reeves Nelson 10.
- NCAA BB
UCLA 63 FINAL
Jan 2 3:15 PM
- NCAA BB
UCLA 20 HALFTIME
Jan 2 2:00 PM
- Pitts transferring from Arizona May 17
- Michigan-UCLA basketball to play home-and-home series May 13
- Arizona guard Allonzo Trier returning for sophomore season Apr 4
- Arizona's Justin Simon transferring after 1 season Mar 28
- Arizona falters against Wichita State, loses 65-55 Mar 18
- Wichita State ready to keep rolling, faces Arizona Mar 16
- UCLA guard Bryce Alford recovering from hit to jaw Mar 6
- Arizona coach Sean Miller fed up with court storming Feb 25
- Trier misses 3 at buzzer, No. 9 Arizona falls to Colorado Feb 25
- Arizona's Miller rips into team after loss to No. 23 Oregon Jan 29
- Freshman Trier to miss up to 6 weeks for No. 7 Arizona Jan 10
- Arizona's Trier coming on strong after talk from Miller Dec 12