Richardson's 16 leads Nebraska to 63-46 victoryJan 31, 2010 - 3:17 AM By ERIC OLSON AP Sports Writer
LINCOLN, Neb.(AP) -- Brandon Richardson scored 12 of his 16 points in the second half and Nebraska pulled away from cold-shooting Oklahoma for a 63-46 victory and its first Big 12 win Saturday night.
Ryan Anderson added 11 points and Jorge Brian Diaz 10 for the Cornhuskers (13-8, 1-5 Big 12).
Cade Davis scored 13 points to lead the Sooners (12-9, 3-4). Tommy Mason-Griffin, who scored 38 points against Iowa State on Wednesday and was averaging 28.3 in his previous three games, was held to nine.
Oklahoma, winless in four conference road games, shot just 35 percent and scored its fewest points since a 62-45 loss to Texas on Feb. 23, 2008.
Tipoff was pushed back to evening because of a snow and ice storm in Oklahoma that delayed the Sooners' charter flight to Lincoln.
- NCAA BB
NEBRASKA 63 FINAL
Jan 30 9:58 PM
- NCAA BB
NEBRASKA 29 HALFTIME
Jan 30 8:54 PM
- Miami transfer, coveted 6-11 center sign with Cornhuskers May 17
- Oklahoma's Manyang suspended indefinitely from basketball May 6
- Oklahoma hires Carlin Hartman as assistant May 4
- Butler assistant Michael Lewis joining Miles' Nebraska staff May 3
- Huskers' Andrew White declaring for draft but could return Apr 21
- Oklahoma basketball coach Lon Kruger hires son as assistant Apr 13
- Nebraska assistant resigning to take same job at Boise St. Apr 12
- Sooners look to regroup after bad loss in Hield's last game Apr 3
- Hield held below 10 points as Oklahoma loses in Final Four Apr 3
- Oklahoma and Villanova face the shooting woes of NRG Stadium Apr 2
- 'Nova looks to show growth since 1st game against Oklahoma Mar 31
- Oklahoma's Lattin dealing with death of grandmother Mar 31