Cal State Northridge beats UC Riverside 63-47Feb 5, 2010 - 5:47 AM RIVERSIDE, Calif.(AP) -- Raymond Cody had 18 points and six rebounds to lead Cal State Northridge to a 63-47 victory against UC Riverside on Thursday night.
Willie Galick had nine points for the Matadors (8-14, 3-6), who beat the Highlanders (9-13, 3-7) for the 12th consecutive meeting.
Kyle Austin led UC Riverside with 17 points, and Larry Gurganious added 11.
Cal State Northridge forced 17 turnovers, converting them into 24 points.
Riverside shot just 30 percent (15 of 50) from the floor. It made just six field goals in the second half.
- NCAA BB
CS NORTHRIDGE 63
UC RIVERSIDE 47 FINAL
Feb 4 11:56 PM
- NCAA BB
CS NORTHRIDGE 35
UC RIVERSIDE 27 HALFTIME
Feb 4 10:51 PM
- Blackshear scores 31 as Louisville routs CS-Northridge Dec 24
- Matadors hit road to challenge fourth-ranked Cardinals Dec 23
- Highlanders and Aztecs mix it up in non-conference action Dec 22
- No. 25 Utah hammers UC Riverside Nov 21
- Utes seek turnaround against visiting Highlanders Nov 21
- Johnson, Arizona cruise past CS Northridge Nov 17
- Matadors seek upset of second-ranked Wildcats Nov 16
- Matadors visit 16th-ranked Aztecs to tip off season Nov 14
- Cal Poly clinches Big West, first NCAA berth Mar 16
- Big West championship game pits Mustangs against Matadors Mar 15
- Theus takes over at Cal State Northridge Apr 3
- Braswell out as CSUN head basketball coach Mar 20